skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Daily Reports
Friday, February 13, 2009
Nacho & Carla
1.
Today we got footage for our montage around NTC and HTH.
2.
Carla was filmed. Nacho filmed and was filmed.
3.
We were all working together to get our montage done.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(10)
Feb. 17-20
Nacho & Carla1.Today we got footage for our montag...
Nacho and carlaI.Went over to Mike Flynn's at inte...
Nacho & CarlaUn.Worked on Narrative, and research....
Nacho and CarlaUno.Today I got a pretty significan...
Carla & Nacho1.Today I worked on the narrative and...
Nacho Cano & Carla DiotOne:Today I added to the ou...
Nacho and Carla1. Briefly describe what you PERSON...
Sorry about the delay.Nacho and Carla1. Briefly de...
Yesterday I was sick and didn't know we now needed...
About Me
Ashley
I am short & accidentally funny.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment