Carla & Nacho
1.
Tuesday: Went to OB, and I was responsible for non-professional interviews and interviewed five people.
Wednesday: Went to OB again for more footage of environment.
Thursday: Came up with more places to get footage from.
Friday: Interview with Emily.
2.
Tuesday: Nacho filmed all the interviews, and Carla helped.
Wednesday: Nacho filmed again. Carla and I helped as well as carried other film equipment.
Thursday: Carla and I worked together on list of places to go to, and Nacho got protools and made the music for the PSA Montage, and started recording narrative.
Friday: We all interviewed Emily.
3.
Tuesday & Wednesday: We all traveled OB together helping with whatever needed to be done, or carried.
Thursday: When we lost the laptop we all had figure out where it went.
Friday: We all interviewed Emily and built off of each others questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment